1. We gladly accept the following credit cards, Discover, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. You do not have to
be a PayPal member to pay, just enter your information and click on review and continue.
2. COD (CASH ON DELIVERY) via UPS is an alternative. COD fee $9.00 per box.
3. Back Orders will be treated as a Special Order, please see Special Order terms.
4. Customer is responsible for submitting correct shoe size, any incorrect size will be the customer’s responsibility to
pay for additional shipping and handling and any price differences. Please make sure the shoe you are comparing
with is running true to size. All manufactures size their shoes differently.
5. Internet sales, specials, closeout item or group discount cannot be combined in any combination. (group discount + internet
sales is not allowed or any combination)
1. Special Order will take approximately 60 day for completion. No exceptions. ****Advisory Special Orders may take
longer than 60 day****
2. We require a 100% payment on all Special Orders. No exceptions.
3. Special Orders cannot be canceled, please make sure you are willing to wait for shoes to be completed. Special
orders cannot be exchanged or returned for a different size or color. Please make sure you are ordering the correct
size and color.
4. A drawing of the individual foot will need to be traced and majored in centimeters from the ball of the foot (left and right) and
from the longest toe to the heel, measurements should be written down before faxing to Miguelito’s Dancing Shoes & Supplies,
1. All shipments are shipped F.O.B. from our San Antonio, Texas location, Miguelito´s Dancing Shoes & Supplies, Inc. does not
set or control freight rates. We try to ship the most economical way, usually UPS as our carrier PREPAID AND ADDED TO
THE INVOICE Customers choose: Next day, 2nd Day or Ground. Customer pays all shipping charges. Consumer is
responsible for all shipping charges, No refund on any Shipping Charges.
2. All International orders please contact us at email@example.com
1. Please all read instructions
2. No merchandise may be returned without prior authorization from store manager. You must asked for a RA# (returned
authorization) before you return any merchandise.
3. Returns must be in original box(es) and cartons and in a new condition as determined by Miguelito´s Dancing Shoes & Supplies,
4. Original invoice with an explanation must accompany the shoe(s) indicating the reason of return.
5. Special custom made orders, close-outs and used items are not returnable.
6. Merchandise may be returned only if the above criteria (1, 2 & 3) are met. Texas residents have fifteen (15) days from invoice
date to return merchandise. All others may return merchandise within thirty (30) days of invoice date, a 10% restocking fee on
all returns. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ACCEPTED AFTER 15 (for Texans)/30 (everyone else) DAYS.
7. Physical return address: 7340 Blanco Road Suite #103, San Antonio, TX 78216.
8. In-store credit only, credit will be applied to your Miguelito’s account to be used on any future purchase.
1. Damaged merchandise must be reported within 5 days of receipt (Carriers will not honor claim after 15 days).
2. When merchandise is discovered damaged after opening, call Miguelito´s Dancing Shoes & Supplies, Inc. immediately to report
damage. DO NOT RETURN MERCHANDISE YOURSELF. Keep original carton and all packing materials.